By Pietro Omodeo (auth.), Ralph O. Brinkhurst, Robert J. Diaz (eds.)
Read Online or Download Aquatic Oligochaeta: Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Aquatic Oligochaeta held in Hamburg, Germany September 29-October 4, 1985 PDF
Best international books
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the fifth overseas Workshop on severe info Infrastructure safeguard, CRITIS 2010, held in Athens, Greece in September 2010. The 12 revised complete papers and poster papers provided went via rounds of reviewing and development and have been chosen from 30 submissions.
A contemporary complete examine of rigidity and human well-being via the Institute of Medicine/National Academy of Sciences concludes that people who event any of a variety of annoying occasions or occasions are at elevated threat of constructing a actual or psychological affliction, together with center disorder.
- Globalization and Everyday Life (The New Sociology)
- Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Trichoptera: Perugia July 28–August 2, 1980
- Interactive Decision Analysis: Proceedings of an International Workshop on Interactive Decision Analysis and Interpretative Computer Intelligence Held at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Laxenburg, Austria September 20–23,
- The Structure and Conformation of Amphiphilic Membranes: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Amphiphilic Membranes, Jülich, Germany, September 16–18, 1991
- International Handbook of Occupational Therapy Interventions
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Litigation and Dispute Resolution 2009 (The International Comparative Legal Guide Series)
Extra info for Aquatic Oligochaeta: Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Aquatic Oligochaeta held in Hamburg, Germany September 29-October 4, 1985
The male genitalia of C cirratus . consists of a sacculate, sperIl}iducal gland with the vas deferens entering the gland in the ectal region. tion of the same organ in S. sapporensis clearly s~ow that the spermiducal gland is a short, rube with the vas deferens entering the gland in the mid region (Pierantoni, 1906). Yamaguchi's (1934) descriptions:i,ilf the spermiducal gland is a short, tube with the vas deferens entering ni. This evaluation specifically used only the typ~,,: species of Stephanodrilus rather than other, more fully described species.
US. Natn. , 114: 271- 371. Holt, P. , 1949. A comparative study of the reproductive system of Xironogiton instabilis instabilis (Moore) and Cambarincola philadelphica (Leidy). J. Morph. 84: 535 - 562. Holt, P. , 1960. The genus Ceratodrilus Hall (Branchiobdellidae, Oligochaeta) with the description of a new species. Virginia J. Sci. S. 11: 53-77. Holt, P. , 1965. The systematic position of the Branchiobdellidae (Annelida: Clitellata). Syst. Zool. 14: 25-32. Holt, P. , 1967. Status of Genera Branchiobdella and Stephanodrilus in North America with Description of a New Genus (Clitellata: Branchiobdellida).
Gustav Fischer, Stuttgart. 212 pp. , 1937. Notes sur les Oligochaeta (Naididees et Enchytraeidees) de I'Argentine. An. Mus. naco Hist. nat. Buenos Aires. 39: 135-147. , 1957. Results from the Danish expedition to the French Cameroons. Bull. Inst. fro Afr. noire. 19: 1154-1172. 37 Dzwillo, M. , 1974. Eine neue afrikanische Naidide: Rhopa/onais ajricana gen. nov. spec. nov. Mitt. hamb. zool. Mus. Inst. Hamburg. 71: 87-94. , 1974. Einige Oligochaeten aus Nigeria, dem Tschad und der Zentralafrikanischen Republik.